Martes, Marso 19, 2013

Tolls Taken


“Hindi ka pa ba graduate?”
I get that a lot or most commonly these words,
                “Ilang years course mo?”
Sometimes I glance in blank space and wonder…

Next year my batch mates will be in their senior year, they’ll all prolly be busy with their research works, they’ll prance around job fairs & hunt for their graduation dresses…
Im far from seeking the words I’ve just said, I’m actually just beginning my stay in college. I am only half way through the path of which I will one day call my destiny.
I am nowhere near regretting & I don’t plan to do, well at least for now…
Sometimes a feeling of being left out comes to me, & suddenly feel fear in my system,
                                Telling me…
“They’ve all graduated, seeked for jobs, found their career & settled in”
While I’m still here, slowly passing, holding some instruments at hand, waiting for my professors to give out grades, pass or fail & make me wonder if I’ll ever triumph over all this.
They say life’s about taking chances, & yes I took a path I have learned to love since the beginning.
They say life’s never complete without trying so I guess I did took the right way & as the roads diverge my mind wonders off, as it trails across the trees of what ifs and what could have beens. But then I stop & jolt & look back.
Im still happier in the path of which I took.
I am continuing this adventure & no matter where it takes me,
To bums and bruises,
To tears and blood shut eyes,
To empty pockets and blank checks

I wont ever give up, so for now,
As they go up on stage
I shall admire the beauty,
The emcee’s delightful voice
The graduates cheerful sigh

I cant wait for my turn
That one day finally
I’ll hear the words,
CARULLO, Diane Belchez
A graduate, Batch 2015

Till then.

1-11-13

Written last year, finished this year, posted this year. Daz all :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento