Huwebes, Setyembre 27, 2012

I am God's warrior.


They may say I'm a dreamer. <3
And I take pride with that.
Everyday I wake up and smile, knowing that waking up means another day closer to my dreams.
And as I wake up each day and aspire, I realize how lucky I am to be where I am.

I've always said I wanted to be a dentist, when someone asks me, hey, "What's your course?"
I breathe in and smile as I say the word "Dentistry".
I inhale & exhale, and as I look at the world in these rose tinted glasses of mine,
I become conscious of the trials that await every wanderer.

This battle goes and I walk trying to pick up the pieces of armor.
Obstacles come & in each combat a mighty warrior rises from the ashes.
But no one ever wins always, even legendary boxers & Alexander the great was defeated.

I've always wondered why we must go through tests, those silly things that make as say QUIT.
There were times when I just wanna sit in one corner and in retrospect recall every waking moment where I felt all the frustrations & the anguish.

And then as those tiny little droplets fall I fake a smile.
Claiming that tomorrow will be better.
I've always asked Him for help, but there were moments when I just wanna say, "Why can't He hear me?"
Tomorrow comes, rematch and I'm still the loser.

I can never phantom the words to say.
I just wanna scream & shout, "Why me? Why now? WHY?!"
Must I always end up torn & wounded?
One day I woke once more, taking in everything that had happened.
"Everything happens for a reason…"
 
Next day I went to battle, heart trembling as uncertainty conquers me.
"How in the world can I get up and rise when I'm way down?"

Then magic happens…
And alas… The Lord God has done it again.

I never thought He'd hear me, or at least not in that instance.
All I could say was, "THANK YOU LORD GOD, I LOVE YOU with all my heart, mind and soul."

As the song plays,
"Lord, I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory

Lord I offer my days to you
Lifting my praise to you
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer you my life"

He never fails to amaze me, whenever I'm weak He comforts me.
Whenever I'm weary, He hears my rants.
And whenever I tell Him my needs, He stuns me with His mercy & generosity. <3

Whenever you feel lie giving up, always remember, He hears You.
Whenever you feel like He has let you down, don't ever show that frown.
He hears you; He may just be waiting for the right time.
It may not be now, but soon, then You'll realize, He has far more greater things to give you than what you expect.

So what happens to a soldier who loses in battle?
He earns scars, battle wounds that will forever lay on his skin.

Something to remind us, that God is preparing us for the great combat, the hunger games perhaps.
For something far greater than our own minds can reach.

I must admit, whenever I look back and realize how I had gone through everything I realize, God is so great.
He has always been there for me. He has loved me far greater than anyone can ever will.
Despite my flaws, my weaknesses and my doubts.

Lord God, I promise to believe in the beauty of my dreams, by faith, I know I can always achieve them. Not by my own strength but with you as my armor in this battle. Lord God, thank you for the battle wounds, the only thing that reminds us of how you have trained us. Through my journey, I offer all the trials & accomplishments, make my life Your great testimony, use me for Your glory Lord God. <3

---Dr. Dee
9-26-12

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento