Linggo, Enero 6, 2013

The thoughts of an 18 going on NINETEEN.


I am 19 and I'm feeling ancient.

I am 18, borderline of innocence & maturity.
I am 18, filled with optimism & dreams.
I am 18, a little doubltful but ready to reach my dreams.
I am 18, & still stuck in my Neverland...
          but soon,
                    turning 19


19, the year of truth
     the year to make things right.
     the last year of teenhood.
     & the year to transform myself bit by bit unto being an adult.

I am 19, soon to end my adolescence
I am 19, filled with hope & the will to make it big.
I am 19, uncertain but making those tiny steps towards my goal in life
I am 19, still missing my mother's hand & my father's sermons
I am 19, & a little stunned with this new world...
          but soon,
                    I'll be prancing around willing to move forward.

As the great Morrie Schwartz has said,
      "All younger people should know something. If you're always battling against getting older you're always going to be unhappy, because it will happen anyhow."
I am ready to take that step towars maturity, to look back & not dwell in it, I am 19 never will I be 18 again.
Last year has passed so swiftly & I take pride in all the joys & sorrows.

Thank You Lord God for everything. ♥

     "Because if you've found meaning in your life, you don't want to go back. YOU WANT TO GO FORWARD. You want to see more. You can't wait until sixty five."

I AM READY.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento