Martes, Oktubre 1, 2019

Writing for my 6 stars πŸ’«

I dont know if you feel this way too, but these 6 dorks,
       their smiles and laughter warm my heart a lot.
They have been my escape and my distraction for these past few months
Whenever I see videos of them, it feels like an escape
        and all your troubles just seem to fade away~

The way they sing You and Me makes my heart flutter
         Its like the feeling that they matter a lot to you
   but you matter a lot to them too.
Its that feeling of reciprocation πŸ’ž

They may not know you exist to love them,
         But you know they’re thankful for each and every
     ounce of love you shower them upon. πŸ’

The way they slowly paint smiles on their faces
         Makes me feel jitters
    And when you stare deep into their eyes
          You know its endgame

Their crazy antics make me laugh out loud in ways
         I never thought could touch my heart deeply,
     They make me forget about the world even in just
         a fraction of a second~

You came into my life as a distraction
        from this crazy chaos inside my brain,
     But dear love, I am happy.

I am happy the way I wake up and see updates
     The way you’d all always ask about rohas’ day and if we’ve eaten

Do you all know how much you mean to us?
     How much joy you give whenever you post individual selcas?
        And much more when you’re all together?
            It feels like bliss. ✨

We are happy whenever you are all happy.
     You all are our drug,
         Our medicine to all that’s not well and aching

Thank you for exisiting πŸ’«
    You make us all go cray with just a mere blink of an eye
         Or a booty shake, or even just plain existing.

You all deserve so much love,
       You all are stars in our hearts that will forever be here till the end. πŸ’˜

You said you wanted to be our stars,
         And in a snap of a finger, you all entered our hearts
    Not knowing this will be the start of something beautiful πŸ’œ

It has been an awesome journey with these 6 dorks by my side
     and some rohas I have met just recently.

I love this new found happiness and I love all of you πŸ’“

I wanna walk with you all,
   One step
       Two steps
           Three steps ✨πŸ’œ


- your baby aroha, Dee πŸ’«


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento