Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2019

roha love~

I learned that when you give love, it bounces back to you and multiplies a thousand folds.
Its been 3 months since I first set foot on this new world, its quite different to me, I got a bit culture shocked if you ask me, but everything seemed so welcoming and homey.

Its been a month since I stumbled upon people on stan twt that made me open an account of my own. At first it was lonely, looking at that "0 followers" actually suck, it was a new slate, a new world, a new dimension. Everyone was pretty much acquainted. And it was lovely seeing convos go from bias talks to life talks. It felt warm. I wondered how I'll survive in this new world.

Entering a new fandom different from my old fandoms made me feel like fish out of water. I wondered how I'll survive. There were also lots of new terms and not to mention lots of new things to learn? I never knew fangirling could be another level of complicated? But the complications make you prove your love for the boys and this fandom in general. If you're wondering what those complications are, well, those are the hanguls and many instructions for fancafe and voting thingamajigs. haha

But it was also in AAA that I tolerated myself to make a stan twt. I wanted to make another account that could vote for the boys on AAA. Ended up using it and made it a stan twt. I tried to learn the ropes and to observe rohas and how they interacted. I butt in in a lot of convos cause I wanted to try to engage to people, it was fun. Rohas are so warm and friendly, they literally dont bite.

I have been a fangirl for as long as I can remember, I never knew that at this age I'd actually get to meet a whole new set of people. I still wake up everyday asking myself what I've been doing with my life recently, but darn, these boys make me do things I never knew I was ever capable of doing. Also these rohas, they are so lovable and genuine. I just wanna wrap them all and keep them in my pocket.

I ended up finding myself on stan twt 24/7. Aint that swell? I met loads of new moots and I love how they were all easy to get along with. I even met a literal twin. This fandom is growing on me so much, just as much as those 6 dorks who has invaded my life and my schedule in ways I can never explain to normal people.

Its been more than a month on stan twt and I cant believe I came here again just in time. What would have happened to me if I wasn't here? Would I have enjoyed just as much? Would I have gotten to watch starlight too? Please believe me when I say that Cha Eun Woo was beyond awesome, the night was perfect, but it got even more perfect knowing that I'd get to hang out with new friends too afterwards.

Meeting new people for the first time is startling, but rohas are so welcoming, it doesn't  feel like that at all. I love how we can go on and on about astro and the things we love. This love we culture for the boys spreads like wildfire, we cant contain it. We love the boys oh so much we'd do everything for them. And I love I found people with that same interest.

I'm literally making this post to relieve myself of all that's on my mind. I have loads more but I just wanna give a big shout out to all my moots. You have welcomed a baby roha into this fandom and I am forever thankful. I promise to support the boys and rohas for as long as I can.

THANK YOU <3


love,
dee x

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento