Martes, Nobyembre 10, 2020

Hello there

 Its been so long.

This will not even have flowery words,

nor will it have any idiomatic expressions.

I just wanna vent out.


My mind is circling once again

To and fro

I have this one thought in my head

I can never forget.


Why does life keep wanting you to give

When you dont even have enough for yourself

How do you continue to fight and live

When they dont even understand you


It sucks.

And its excruciating.

I havent felt this way in forever.

Its like everything’s just sinking in.


...why does it have to be this way.

I wanna walk and have wings of my own.

But its like everytime i try my wings get cut off

Its like trying to shut me down.


And it just keeps pulling me down.

Im not even on ground zero yet

But it sure heck hurts and stings

Down to the core


Someday I will have my own wings

Someday I will fly high.

Someday I will have enough

Someday I will build my dreams.


One step at a time.

No matter how hard.

No matter the nay sayers.

No matter what.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento