Martes, Abril 2, 2019

growing up

My thoughts have long been filled with unending errands and ideas that run a jolt I have long been contemplating of writing and going back to my core That alone time of just simply being quiet Longing to reminisce and bask in life's wonders Working has put me in a four cornered cage Trapped within four walls, it feels like confinement. My thoughts no longer free to run wild. I miss long walks and just staring at the sky Looking at tall buildings, wondering how long it took to build them Life outside this four cornered stall continued to flourish Whether I got to be there for it or not Trees got taller, kids grew bigger Some places no longer what they used to be And these pages I write on, they're fresh As if waiting to be written on Life continues moving Whether you participate or not Whether this notebook remains empty or filled Gone are the days of frolic and idleness I wish I can fill these pages again Ooze with some inspiration And jot down nonstop Which I once did Its true, things change And so does circumstance I wonder if things ever go back to normal Or maybe this is really just part of growing up? enveloped thoughts. 071818.11:09pm

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento