Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2018

not living, rather just breathing.

Its like im a tight rope that people keep clinging on to Its sophocating I cant even phatom how i’ve been surviving for years and years Its draining, exhausting, but I’ve been bearing it Someone once told me, Aint it nice that people actually need you? But still, he told me that’s not it. You have to live your own life Not living the life others want you to Not living a life where others needs is first Not living a life where losing you is a waterloo Not living.. its simply not living, but rather compromising I’ve been meaning to look for the nearest exit But the tunnel just keeps on going on and on Its slowly weakening me to the core Tried to shout and cry in despair but to no avail I just wish someday things will be different I just wish someday i’ll find my own freedom A life I wish to live A life not caged by this four cornered walls To smell the flowers at daytime To breathe in the fresh air on a weekday To see how lovely the sunset is in summer And to experience life as told by many youngsters 💕 100118 Morning thoughts.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento