Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2016

Until when?

Smiles. Greatest weapon. Greatest self destruct grievance. Best way to say you're fine and happy When in fact you're near the verge of slowly giving up. If any person would ever be in my place? I'd say they would have given up. Long time ago. But to say this, Its like boasting. Many have long stayed. How long should I stay? How long can I stay? How long will I bear. How long will I try. How long will I crawl. How long will I pretend. Lord.. give me a reason to stay. give me a helping hand to believe things are possible. Lord, strengthen me more each day. Help me believe that anything is possible. Oh Lord... to feel free. Is the most valuable treasure. To savor the wind in my hair To feel the sand in the seas.. Oh Lord, just one break. Just one quick one. I dont wanna be drowned in this misery. Its slowly swallowing me whole. Its eating me like a kid eats cake. Slowly, savoring me, piece by piece And it aches, it aches a little A little then a lot. Then it hastens, but then it lingers. Going steady then fast. Oh dear, save me Its deep within me.. Until when will this end. Until when. Until when. Until when... 113016 1:31AM :/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento